The East Leake Pavilion project has been costed at £966,000. This covers project fees, construction and full fitting out of both buildings. Money is coming from a range of sources:
- £376,000 from the Premier League, the Football Association, and the Government via the Football Foundation.
- Section 106 contributions from developers (explained here). The total available through these is £286,000.
- Donations received from individuals, groups and businesses. We have set ourselves a target of £30,000 through our community appeal with around £10,000 already raised. See our Donate page for more details.
- East Leake Playing Fields charity. The charity is contributing £25,000 towards project costs.
- East Leake Parish Council. The Council has already paid around £33,000 towards project costs.
The Parish Council is actively pursuing other avenues to raise the additional £246,000 still needed.