Our 'Buy a Brick' scheme allows you to make a contribution in a very special way. By supporting the charity in this way you can leave a permanent record of your contribution. You might want to remember someone special, a pet or just your name.
Please note that the Parish Council reserve the right to decline unsuitable engravings.
To 'Buy a Brick' (or bricks)
- Complete your details on the form
- Complete the 'First engraving' section
- Decide how many bricks you wish to engrave. These can be in single units or multiples of three at a reduced price.
- If required, complete the 'Optional second and third engravings section'
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the form. If nothing happens after a short wait, check that everything has been completed.
- When you have submitted your form you will receive a confirmation email to the email address that you entered (this may take a few minutes to arrive).
- Go to Go Fund Me - Buy a Brick and make your donation (£40/£80/£100). Make sure that you use the same name as on your form.
- When you have completed the form and made your donation you will be contacted to confirm your order. (This is likely to be when busy staff get to it so please be patient).
- If you have any questions or concerns please make contact through the website contact page.